Spalding County authorities raided an alleged drug operation Thursday and made three arrests.
The full release from Tony Ranieri of the Spalding SO follows:
Sheriff Wendell Beam Reports:
On Thursday, January 26, 2012, at approximately 8:45 p.m. The Spalding County Sheriff Department Special Operations Division executed a search warrant at 1578 Patterson Road, Lot 14 Griffin, Georgia. During the search of the residence the following drugs and items were seized:
3. Scheduled Narcotic Pain Pills
4. Hypodermic Needles
5. Packaging Material
6. Scales for weighing drugs
The following people were arrested at the residence:
1. Debra Delzell, age 27, of 1578 Patterson Road Lot 14, Griffin Georgia; charged with possession of marijuana less than an ounce.
2. Clarence Garner, age 48, of 1578 Patterson Road Lot 14, Griffin, Georgia; charged with possession of methamphetamine and possession of marijuana less than an ounce.
3. Jenny Thompson, age 35, of 1578 Patterson Road Lot 14, Griffin, Georgia; charged with possession of Schedule III and IV narcotics.